Someone bought or know about www.auwighair.com ?
I recently bought a wig on this site www.auwighair.com.Thinking that the site was located in Australia by the name of Auwighair, trust me that they were serious.
They have the option to pay by card or paypal. I chose paypal because I confided more in the payment platform. When I pay I get a Chinese name and their email ended in hotmail.com. All very strange and then I stay scared.
A few hours later I received an e-mail that was when I created my account, such a Wendy Green and I had another email ending in outlook.com that had nothing to do with the email that I sent the payment. In that email they writed to me that depending on what I ordered this time will be delayed and if i have any questions to feel free to email at halowigs.com and not to that email directly. But no reference to my name or item ordered.
All this is very rare for me and more when that come from China.What you guys think about this?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."