Someone bought or know about ?

I recently bought a wig on this site that the site was located in Australia by the name of Auwighair, trust me that they were serious.

They have the option to pay by card or paypal. I chose paypal because I confided more in the payment platform. When I pay I get a Chinese name and their email ended in All very strange and then I stay scared.

A few hours later I received an e-mail that was when I created my account, such a Wendy Green and I had another email ending in that had nothing to do with the email that I sent the payment. In that email they writed to me that depending on what I ordered this time will be delayed and if i have any questions to feel free to email at and not to that email directly. But no reference to my name or item ordered.

All this is very rare for me and more when that come from China.What you guys think about this?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Auwighair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Auwighair.
Filing a new complaint about